Robert B. Lantz Foundation Grant Guidelines
The Foundation was established in 2010 from the legacy of its founder, Rev. Robert B. Lantz, to provide viable and relevant educational and charitable support to the clerical, pastoral, and health care workers of the Northern Neck of Virginia.
The Foundation awards grants to 501(c)(3) organizations. Individuals and programs not affiliated with a 501(c)(3) organization are not eligible.
It is expected that grants will be in amounts from $1,000 to $8,000 and will be awarded every calendar year by December 15th.
The RBL Foundation responds to individual proposals initiated by eligible organizations. This Foundation will fund, on a competitive basis, the very best ideas that come forward. The objective of the proposal is determined by the applying organization. Relevance to the organization’s constituency and community, quality of the concept, and consistency with the grant making goals of the Robert B. Lantz Foundation are the principal criteria that inform the Foundation’s grant making.
The Foundation will award grants to:
• Programs in pastoral education for clergy of the Northern Neck
• Programs that directly benefit the mental wellness of the Northern Neck
• Counseling training for clergy of the Northern Neck
• Chaplin services at Rappahannock General Hospital
• Programs that support the education and wellness of health care workers of the Northern Neck
• Programs that support Clergy wellness
• Programs that assist churches in supporting the health and welfare of members of Northern Neck communities
The Foundation will not award grants to:
• Programs that are discriminatory in any way
The foundation encourages and gives added consideration to programs that include a plan for long-term viability.
Grant Application Process
The process begins with the Robert B. Lantz Foundation Grant Application. The application can be downloaded at: Robert B. Lantz Grant Application Form.
A copy of the grant application guidelines can be downloaded here: Robert B. Lantz Grant Guidelines
The completed application, or questions related to the grant application process, may be submitted either by mail to the above address or email at: contact@RBLfoundation.org.
Grant Submission Process and Deadlines
Grant applications must be received on or before October 15th. Grants are awarded by December 15th of each calendar year.